Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Two weeks ago I left off reading supernatural books to read I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. It was amazingly good. I absolutely loved it. It had that romantic flare and fantastic humor that Kinsella is such a master of. Since then I've been a bit busy and haven't had a lot of time to read. Last weekend of course was dedicated to spending some time with the Husband and going to see Hunger Games which was SO good. I was pleased with the movie even though it did deviate at times from the book. It is an excellent read and has become a really good movie. So on to the books of the last two weeks.

As I mentioned in the last post, I had read Blood Like Poison: For the Love of a Vampire. I also said that I wasn't going to get the next two books, but of course I did. So having read the second and and third books Blood Like Poison: Destined for a Vampire and Blood Like Poison: To Kill an Angel. They were both very good as well. As I said before, the series reminded me of the TV series "Vampire Diaries."

After I finished reading those books I moved on the reading Wrath the latest book in the New Species Series by Laurann Dohner.

http://www.amazon.com/Wrath-New-Species-Book-ebook/dp/B006ZPR4MQ/ref=pd_sim_kstore_5?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

This series is a really interesting idea because it is about a new species of human and animal mix that was created by a secret lab that was funded by the government. It tells the story of adapting, overcoming adversity and finding a place and love in the world. Of course there is a fair amount of graphic stuff happening in the books. But they are good.

The next book I started was a 4 book compilation called The Big Bad Wolf Romance Compilation. I'm only through the first half of the second book but so far it is really good. As you can probably tell from the name, it is a werewolf romance series. Good books.

http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Romance-Compilation-Bundle-ebook/dp/B005HMGY0G/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1333075222&sr=1-1

Alrighty... now it is time to head to bed. Hopefully next week I will have more time to write more. Basically I just wanted to give you a little rundown of what I was currently reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment